الأربعاء، 12 ديسمبر 2012

Name:
Nahed Juma Ali
ID:
H00009351
Week:
Week 5 and 6
Date:
4 – 13 December
Organization:
  Federal Electricity and Water Authority
Department:
Revenue Department 
 
 
Week five and six
 Regarding my tasks for week 5 and 6 I went to Ajman to audit on Water and Electricity application delivery form.
 
Work responsibilities / tasks
 
  • Inspection the condition delivery
  • Testing the process of connecting water and Electricity
  • Checking the forms. ( personal data ) 
  • Checking the cost of delivering the water and the Electricity to the houses
  • Visit the site and make sure that the electricity loads is adequately to the size of the houses.
  •  Make sure the FEWA employees install the meter for the customers and they were not delay.
  • Make sure that the customer account is register on the system.
 
 
Used your skills:
ü  Communication skills
ü  Time management skills
ü  Technical and Technology skills
ü  Writing report skills
ü  Calculation skills
 
Problems/ Difficulties:
ü  Customers were complaining because FEWA employees delayed on Connecting electricity and water to the houses  .
How did you solve it?
ü  They were shortage of employees and the Engineer connections resign. I can’t solve this problem but I wrote a short report to the head manager explaining how it well effect badly on the repetition of the company. 
 
Overall feeling
ü  I’m happy and satisfy on my performance. 
Thing you like / thing you don’t like about the job?
I like to do the checking on forms but I hate the side visit.
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق